A Stones Throw RV Campground
- Ready to Camp
- Overnight Sites
Stress-Free Camping is Possible!
Yes a NEW Seasonal RV Campground is under development in Southern Alberta and we want you to consider making a change in 2022. We enjoy being good hosts and in that spirit we are opening the doors to our 5th Generation Family Homestead to those who appreciate camping and the great outdoors. If you enjoy spending time with friends and family we know you will want to put down some roots at A Stones Throw RV Campground.
We are located a quick 45 Minutes East of High River, 5 minutes from Milo, and only 9 minutes from Lake McGregor. When visiting A Stones Throw RV Campground you may notice there is no shortage of room to spread your wings. All Pull-through and Back-in sites are a grand 50 feet wide by 92 feet long – nearly the size of a city lot! You deserve enough room within your beautifully landscaped area to accommodate a deck, add storage with a shed, build a Gazebo, and of course having enough room to sit around your fire pit making S’mores and lasting memories.
As Farmer / Ranchers we’ve always been very aware of working with our environment. All sites are landscaped with mulch, mixed grasses, trees, and Shrubs. Almost everything planted will be supported by a drip irrigation system to minimize water loss. The power is metered as it has been proven to reduce consumption by over half (½). It’s a way to help us all to be aware of the usage and not waste it.
- 30 Amp Metered Power
- Potable Water Delivery
- Pump-Out Service
- Firewood Start-Up Kit
- Complementary Fire Pit Cleaning always Free of Charge
Only A Stones Throw away from home, when you arrive Enjoy Your Time! Fill the Cooler, turn on the BBQ! You don’t have to Mow Grass or Water! Just Enjoy!
- Use of assigned site for the season which begins May 1st to October 15th.
- Winter Storage included with next year’s deposit required by end of season – Oct. 15th.
- Regulated Fire Pit provided.
- Access to the amenities:
- Reservoir (Stocked with Rainbow Trout/Walking Trails)
- Washroom (Flush)/Shower facility.
- Laundry Facilities
- Kids Bike Park
- Eight Green Spaces
- Toddler Playground
- Large/Small Dog Park
- Annual events (Seasonal Farmers Markets/Customer appreciation events)
- Future development amenities (Community Garden, Fishing Docks)
- Access to visitors overnight (Dry) sites. (* Charged at an additional fee)
- Storage Shed Packages
- Deck Packages
- Firewood Delivery
- Propane Bottle Exchange Program
Leave your stresses at home and reconnect at A Stones Throw RV Campground, there is room to put down some roots, breath in the fresh air, and feel refreshed under our open prairie sky.