The Parks and Campgrounds Owners’ Association of Alberta represents the interests of private campground owners in Alberta for the betterment and support of the Camping and RV Industry.
The Association is a member of the Canadian Camping and RV Council, the national advocacy voice of campgrounds across Canada.
The Parks and Campgrounds Owners’ Association of Alberta promotes a thriving and vibrant RV & Camping Industry based on collaboration and advocacy with other Private Provincial Campgrounds Associations across Canada, RVDA of Alberta, Go RVing Canada and the Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association.
The Parks and Campgrounds Owners’ Association provides their members with the services and support that RV Parks and Campgrounds need to be successful while helping to promote the growth and development of the Alberta RV and Camping Industry. This is accomplished through member promotion, exclusive cost-saving programs, legislative consulting and industry representation through the Canadian Camping and RV Council with the Federal Government of Canada.
If you’re not a yet a member, we encourage you to take a few minutes to explore this site and discover the many valuable benefits and services we can bring to your business.
Some of PCOAA and CCRVC’s current priorities include:
- Canadian Camping Week scheduled for the week of May 19th – 24th, 2020. The week will promote and celebrate what Canadian Camping has to offer. Make sure that your Campground joins your fellow members and participates in 2020!
- The need for CCRVC’s role as an advocate on behalf of our sector at the Federal level is clear. CCRVC continues to collaborate with Provincial Campground Associations across the country to determine their issues of concerns, including the Parks and Campground Owners’ Association of Alberta.
- PCOAA and CCRVC’s participation along with the RVDA of Canada in the Canadian RV and Camping Industry Lobby Day on April 30, 2020. The opportunity to meet with MPs on Parliament Hill to express your concerns annually is invaluable to our campgrounds.
- To utilize and benefit from the information gathered from the 2015 Economic Impact Study. The study supports federal and provincial advocacy initiatives and is a very useful tool for campground owners to better understand their own sectors, conduct negotiations with financial institutions and communicate more effectively with their municipalities.
- CCRVC continues to develop an up-to-date Database of the Canadian Camping Sector including the number of campgrounds, number of campsites, types of campsites and rates.
- Work closely with the RVDA of Canada, Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association and Go RVing Canada to keep up to date on trends, the industry and opportunities for campgrounds throughout Canada.
The Parks and Campground Owners’ Association of Alberta is the unified voice for private campgrounds in Alberta, and works along with Industry partners nationwide to assist your business in achieving its goals!