Why Join the Parks & Campground Owners’ Association of Alberta?
Representation | Networking | Supplier and Vendor Benefits
The Parks and Campground Owners’ Association of Alberta provide members with the services and support that RV Parks and Campgrounds need to be successful while helping to promote the growth and development of the RV and Camping Industry in Alberta. This is accomplished through Member promotion, exclusive cost-saving programs, legislative advocacy and Industry representation with Federal and Provincial governments.
By uniting Alberta Private Campground Owners with its Industry Partners RVDA of Canada, Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association and Go RVing Canada, we are able to work together to grow the industry and secure the future success of our members.
Parks & Campground Owners’ Association of Alberta encourages and promotes high operational standards, exceptional customer service and quality outdoor vacation and accommodation experiences.
- Enhanced Campground listing on www.gorving.ca , www.ccrvc.ca and www.campinalberta.ca.
- Featured Listings on the National Reservation System and RV Trip Planner tool at www.gorving.ca
- Park Management Software from www.campgroundbooking.com
- Monthly Newsletters with up to date news on the RV and Camping Industry
- National Buying Group with benefits Campgrounds
- Exclusive CRA Audit Insurance to combat unexpected audit re-assessments
- Up to a 15% Discount on Commercial Insurance through Holman Insurance
- Partnership with Go RVing Canada, RVDA of Canada and the Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association
- Exclusive Go RVing Canada Campground Marketing Tie-in program available to PCOAA Campgrounds
- Social Media exposure including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Government advocacy national voice on today’s important issues facing your business