About Parks and Campgrounds Owners Association of Alberta
A member of the Canadian Camping & RV Council, The Parks and Campground Owners’ Association of Alberta represents the interests of Campgrounds, Manufacturers, Dealers and RV and Camping consumers in Alberta.
Some of our current priorities include:
- Working with CCRVC and Go RVing Canada, Parks and Campground Owners’ Association of Alberta has promoted Canadian RVing and Camping Week during the week of May 23rd – 28th, 2017. The week helps to promote and celebrate what Canadian Camping has to offer.
- Works with CCRVC to advocate on behalf of campgrounds at the Federal level.
- Collaborate with fellow Provincial Campground Associations across the country on mutual interests.
- To utilize and benefit from the information gathered from the 2015 Economic Impact Study. The study supports the Canadian RV and Camping Industry and is a very useful tool for campground owners to better understand their market, conduct negotiations with financial institutions and communicate more effectively with municipalities.
- National Buying Group with benefits to each Campground Member
- Website providing information on the Camping & RV Industry while supporting campgrounds in the Province of Alberta.
- Promotion of campgrounds in Social Media
- Association and networking with other Provincial Campground Owners Associations
- Affiliation with Canadian Camping and RV Council, the Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association, RVDA of Canada and Go RVing Canada
For more information and how to become a member please click: Here