Riverside RV Park at Bailey’s Crossing
- Ready to Camp
- Overnight Sites
Riverside RV Park at Bailey’s Crossing is a fully serviced, long-term RV park on the north bank of the North Saskatchewan River outside Edmonton , Alberta.
Our quiet RV park offers large sites on the banks of the River with access to 2.4 kilometres of Riverfront and 300 acres to roam on.
- Very large sites: minimum 3,000 sq. ft.
- All sites have 50 amp power, water and sewer.
- Many sites have unlimited green space adjacent.
- 300 acres of pasture, forest and riverfront to roam on.
- We offer men’s and women’s washroom facilities with hot showers.
- Laundry is five minutes away in downtown Devon.
- We have a number of Bonfire pits available for general use.
- There is a beach suitable for launching boats into the North Saskatchewan River.