- Ready to Camp
- Overnight Sites
Offering campers new and up-to-date amenities which will be sure to make your stay a ‘home away from home”.
The world’s largest organization of recreational vehicle (RV) owners, the Good Sam Club is committed to making RVing a safer and more rewarding experience. Good Sam’s halo and broad smile continue to signify friendliness and an eagerness to serve, which is what you can expect from Camrose RV Park!
Nestled in the heart of Alberta, Camrose’s allure and vitality are rarely rivaled! Discover our beautiful park system and world-class recreational facilities and events.
Be sure to book your reservation now with our online registration!
- 107 fully serviced sites (30 & 50) amp power
- Non serviced sites available upon request
- Standard back in sites – 50 amp & pull through sites – 30 amp
- Short and long term rates available
- Laundry and Shower facility (coin operated)
- Internet (Wifi)
- Picnic table and fire pit/site
- Children’s playground
- Small Confectionery (pop, juice,candy bars, candy, ice cream treats & laundry soap)
- Firewood & bagged ice ($)
- Pavilion for rent for weddings, family reunions and groups
The RV Park is a short walk to the main CRE Events facilities and grounds and the Camrose Resort Casino. A five minute drive will take you to downtown boutique shopping, the historical Bailey Theatre and numerous restaurants. Just up the road is the west end box stores, restaurants, Duggan Mall and movie theatre, Peter & Jean Lougheed Performing Arts Centre, Canadian Northern Railway Museum, Centennial Museum, Augustana University, the Recreation Centre and swimming pool and a variety of other businesses. For the golfing enthusiast, the Camrose Golf Course and the Whistle Stop Golf Course are just minutes away. Walking trails and parks are conveniently located throughout the city for your enjoyment. Truly something for everyone to come and explore – “Stay a day, stay a while”, we would love to have you!