What’s it all about?
We are very excited to announce that the planning for the second Canadian RVing and Camping week is well underway! The CCRVC will be working with Camping Associations in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario and the Atlantic Provinces in hosting events at campgrounds across the country.
New to 2016 is CCRVC’s partnership with GO RVing and Make-a-Wish® Canada in the national week long event. Canadian RVing and Camping Week scheduled to run May 24th-May 29th, 2016 will bring campers together across Canada to help celebrate RVing and Camping in Canada with special discounted rates . See participating campgrounds and all of the promotions here: http://campingalberta.ca/event-promotion/
Special promotions for a two-night camping rate of $50+ taxes or 5 nights for the price of 4 will be offered at participating campgrounds culminated by Go RVing’s Make-a-Wish fundraiser with campers gathering across Canada in designated “wish gardens” to help raise money for children facing life threatening illnesses.
CCRVC will work alongside public and private partners in the camping sector on a communications and advertising strategy that will support and ensure the success of Canadian RVing and Camping Week in 2016.
With over 1400 campgrounds ready to participate in this exciting gathering for our industry, we are getting ready for a celebration that will have the old and new generations enjoy the camping experience together and unite the camping sector from coast to coast.
RV Campers – How to get involved?
In order to help us raise as much as possible we need your support! By booking your stay at a participating campground and joining us for the Wish release event, you can help us provide children with hope, strength and joy.
- Invitation to meet with Campgrounds on April 10th - April 1, 2019
- Parks and Campground Owners’ Association of Alberta holds Board Meetings and Assembly for Campgrounds in Alberta in Rocky Mountain House, Alberta October 17th, 2018. - October 17, 2018
- The Parks and Campgrounds Owners’ Association of Alberta and CCRVC disappointed that Federal Budget failed to include protective CRA tax measures - March 27, 2018
- Canadian Camping and RV Council meet with MPs in Ottawa - December 10, 2016
- The Honourable Gudie Hutchings announces start of Canadian RVing and Camping Week 2016 - May 24, 2016
- Parks and Campgrounds Owners’ Association of Alberta donates to citizens of Fort McMurray - May 13, 2016
- Canadian Camping and RV Council and Recreational Vehicle Dealers Association of Canada Lobby Day - April 14, 2016
- Parks and Campgrounds Owners’ Association of Alberta joins Canadian Camping and RV Council in their Board Meeting in Ottawa, Ontario - April 13, 2016
- Canadian RVing and Camping Week – May 24th-29th, 2016 - April 6, 2016